Transfer ban not a worry for Sarri
Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri says he has such good players at the club he is not worried about a possible transfer ban.
Chelsea were hit with the two-window transfer ban by FIFA last month, over breaching rules concerning overseas players under the age of 18.
The Blues' appeal will be heard on April 11, but Sarri remains phlegmatic about the possible hindrance that embargo would cause.
Asked if it is tough to prepare for next season in the shadow of the transfer ban, Sarri said: "No, because I am really very confident in my players.
"We have a lot of young players, very good, they are improving. And so if they are able to improve we will be probably a better team in the future.
"So I am not worried about the market, but I am confident in my players."
Sarri appears to be preparing for next season despite speculation that he will be moving on in the summer.
Nick Harris is a long-standing journalist who specialises in football and rugby league. An avid golfer, Nick also follows the major boxing fights closely.