Duo missing for Man Utd clash
Suspended Andre Gomes and injured Yerry Mina are the only players out of Everton's Premier League home clash with Manchester United.
The Toffees, who are unbeaten in their last three home games, are looking to bounce back from last week's shock 2-0 away defeat to relegated Fulham.
Boss Marco Silva told the media in his Thursday media briefing that Mina is the only injury absentee, as the Colombian centre-back remains sidelined with the hamstring injury he sustained playing for his country last month.
On-loan Barcelona midfielder Gomes will serve the first game of a three-match ban following his red card in Everton's defeat at Craven Cottage.
Morgan Schneiderlin is ready to return after an ankle injury against his former club.
Silva said: "We have big respect for Manchester United, but if we can reach the level we have reached in our last three home games it will be really tough for them.
"They are different coaches and different formations, because with [Ole Gunnar] Solskjaer they are changing many times, and not just playing with one system or one formation.
"They have quality players and they can play with six or seven different players in the attack line.
"They have shown us why they have high quality, but I am 100 per cent sure we can make it tough for them."
Simon Barlow has a wealth of journalism experience and in-depth knowledge in a number of sports. As well as his extensive football knowledge, Simon is also well versed on cricket, tennis, American Football and cycling amongst others.